- Departments A - M
- Economic Development
The Economic Development Director, under the general supervision and control of the Mayor's Office, and working in conjunction with other appropriate city, state and federal officials and agencies, shall represent the City's interests in all matters pertaining to economic development. Specifically, the Economic Development Director shall:
- Identify community needs in the area of economic development and promote the City's capacity to fill such needs;
- Initiate economic development planning, identify funding sources, apply for appropriate grants and administer grant-funded activities;
- Coordinate economic development projects with municipal planning and community development staff and appropriate appointed commissions;
- Administer the Mayor's office of Economic Development and supervise staff assigned to economic development activities;
- Provide assistance to the Mayor, Municipal Council, department heads and other officials with respect to economic development issues and activities.
Catherine FeerickEconomic Development DirectorPhone: 508-223-2222 Ext. 3206
Kaylyn LockyerCommunity Engagement ManagerPhone: 508-223-2222, Ext. 3208
77 Park Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
77 Park Street Attleboro MA 02703
Phone: 508-223-2222, ext. 3206
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.