Monday- Friday, 8AM- 4PM: 774-203-1850
Emergencies: 774-203-1854 (Nights, Weekends, Holidays, 24/7)
|Sample Taken Date||Results|
- Who do I call for a water billing problem?
- Why is my water bill increasing?
- How can I determine if I have a water leak?
- Is my water safe to drink?
- Is there bacteria in the water?
- Should I have my water tested?
- Is lead a problem in my water?
- How much sodium is in my water?
- Is my water hard or soft?
- What chemicals are added to the water?
- Why is fluoride added to the water?
- What can I do to conserve water?
- What is the typical water pressure in Attleboro?
- I am experiencing water at my home of lower quality than expected. What do I do?
Quick Facts About Water Service in Attleboro
- 252 miles of water mains
- 3.50 million gallons of water pumped per day in winter
- 6.75 million gallons of water pumped per day in summer
- Daily temperatures recorded December 1939 to present
- First rain gauge used in 1895
- Monthly and daily precipitation totals maintained from November 1937 to present
- Most rain in 24 hours period of 6.25 inches recorded in October 15, 2005
- Most rain in 48 hours period of 7.27 inches recorded on October 14-15, 2005
- Most rain in 72 hours period of 8.06 inches recorded on October 14-16, 2005
- Official state weather observer in 1896
- Over 1800 fire hydrants
- Over 13,000 Accounts
- Seasonal snow high recorded of 106.5 inches in 1995-1996
- Seasonal snow low recorded of 10 inches in 1979-1980
- Serves a population of 43,000
- Yearly precipitation totals maintained from 1901 to present
- Lowest recorded temperature of -28 degrees occurred January 11, 1942
- Highest recorded temperature of 103 degrees occurred July 6, 2010 and July 15, 1995
- Highest monthly rainfall of 15.35 inches recorded in October 2005
- Lowest monthly rainfall of .1 inches recorded in June 1949
- Highest yearly rainfall total of 65.98 inches recorded in 1972
- Lowest yearly rainfall total of 27.63 inches recorded in 1965
- Most snow in 24 hour period recorded February 6, 1978 of 26 inches
- Most snow in 48 hour period recorded February 6-7, 1978 of 34 inches