Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
The following items may all be placed in a green tote together:
- Glass (Clear, green, brown bottles and jars only)
- Plastic containers (Rigid containers/bottles such as milk, juice,
water jugs, soda and detergent symbols containing # 1-7)
- Aluminium (Deposit and non-deposit aluminium cans, foil pie plates, aluminium trays)
- Metal cans (Metal 'tin' cans only)
- Paper (Newspaper, magazines, junk mail, catalogs, phone books, office paper)
- Cardboard (Corrugated cardboard, paperboard, cereal boxes etc. egg cartons)
NO PLASTIC BAGS OR STYROFOAM.
Items should be placed loosely in toter not bagged or confined.
Paint products may be dropped off at the Recycling Center during the paint/auto waste drop off events.
The events aare held the first Saturday of the month April through October (except July) from 9am-1pm.
You can buy city trash bags at:
- A & J Seabra
- CVS in Attleboro and South Attleboro
- Rite Aid
- Shaws in North Attleboro
- Stop and Shop in Attleboro and South Attleboro