Planning & Development
The 2020 Pre-Disaster Hazard Mitigation Plan Update/ Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Plan is now available for public review and comment.
The City along with its consultant, Weston & Sampson, are pleased to present the draft of the 2020 Pre-disaster Hazard Mitigation Plan / Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Plan. The purpose of this plan is identify the City’s vulnerabilities to natural disasters and provide actions for the City to take in order to mitigate negative impacts from natural disasters. In addition to natural disasters, this plan incorporates the impact of climate change and actions the City can take to mitigate the effects of climate change. Please direct any comments to the City’s Environmental Planner, Nick Wyllie.
Land Development Regulations & Ordinance
- 2012 Ward Precinct Boundaries (PDF)
- City Street Map (PDF)
- Elementary School Districts (PDF)
- Middle School Districts (PDF)
- Water Resource Protection District Map 1 (PDF)
- Water Resource Protection District Map 2 (PDF)
- Zoning Map 1 - Color (PDF)
- Zoning Map 2 - Color (PDF)
- Zoning Map 3 - Color (PDF)
- Zoning Map 4 - Color (PDF)