Marriage Licenses are obtained through the City Clerk's Office for any couple getting married in Massachusetts. The Fee is $25 cash or check and the following criteria must be met:
- Applications are accepted Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Both parties must be at least 18 years of age.
- Both parties must present a valid photo identification.
- If divorced you need the date of final divorce decree.
- Mandatory 3 day waiting period between the date intentions are filed until the license is issued.
- Marriage license is valid for 60 days from the date of application.
- Must be together to apply